Intensive Outpatient Program
This intensive utilizes multiple empirically validated treatment modalities, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neurofeedback, individual therapy and experiential group processes, throughout the delivery of approximately 70 hours of synthesized trauma and relationally focused care, to assist men in developing healthy boundaries, appropriate assertiveness, empathy, and tangible tools to improve their relational efficacy. The evening Men’s Healthy Relationship IOP offers men an opportunity to balance a strong relational trajectory with the responsibilities of daily living. Each participant will receive:
- Individual and group sessions daily Monday – Thursday
- Two task based groups
- Two process groups per week
- Two neurofeedback each week
- Two weekly individual therapy sessions
- One weekly couple’s therapy or partner’s support therapy (if indicated)
- Coordination with outside therapist
- Attendance at SAA, SA, or SLAA (if appropriate)
- Somatic experiencing, EMDR (if appropriate)
- Rolling admission
This is a program employers can utilize as a diversion program for inappropriate behavior in the workplace.
Partners and parents can call with questions if they think their spouse or partner is struggling with one of the above mentioned issues.
Please Contact Triune Therapy Group in Los Angeles today to find out more or enroll in our 6 week IOP.