Partners Process Group
The Partners Process Group provides an atmosphere of safety and trust for individuals who are suffering the effects of betrayal trauma after the painful discovery of their partner’s infidelity or sexually addictive behaviors. In this group, we will focus on:
- Understanding the symptoms of PTSD and the effects of betrayal trauma
- Making empowered choices
- Developing coping skills to manage trauma symptoms and increase self-care
- Work through tasks of relational recovery
- Mutual empathic support and feedback from others with similar experiences
- Reducing the feelings of shame, alienation, and isolation.