Women’s Healthy Relationship Group
The Women’s Healthy Relationship Group is designed for women struggling with intimacy and relationship issues and/or sex and love addiction/avoidance. It provides a safe environment for women to address pain, shame, emotional wounds, and develop healthy relationships. In this group we will focus on:
- Learning to create authentic, healthy connections with others.
- Providing mutual empathy and support
- Learning effective communication skills
- Exploring emotions, thinking patterns and cognitive distortions that are associated with sex, love and emotional intimacy in relationships
- Examining the role of trauma from one’s past and how it impacts current relationship patterns
- Gaining an understanding of how to set and enforce appropriate boundaries