Women’s Sexual Trauma Support Group
This support group unites adult female survivors of sexual trauma. Many survivors seek counseling because they experience feelings of anger, confusion, fear, sadness, or thoughts or memories of the trauma that do not go away. They may find themselves avoiding things and situations that remind them of the trauma, or have problems at work. Relationship conflicts, sexual difficulties, sleep disturbances, or other health problems are common.
This group will focus on:
- Reducing shame and building resilience
- Developing skills for managing anxiety and other powerful emotions
- Understanding the effects of sexual abuse/trauma
- Building a sense of empowerment
- Improving the health of one’s mind, body, and relationships
- Creating a safe and supportive community for support
Contact Triune Therapy Group in Los Angeles today.