- Silently Seduced: When Parents Make Children their Partners – by Kenneth Adams
- When He’s Married to Mom: How to Help Mother-Enmeshed Men Open Their Hearts to True Love and Committment – by Kenneth Adams
- The Emotional Incest Syndrome. What To Do When a Parent’s Love Rules Your Life – by Dr. Patricia Love
- Erotic Intelligence: Igniting Hot, Healthy Sex While in Recovery from Sex Addiction – by Alexandra Katehakis
- Mirror of Intimacy: Daily Reflections on Emotional and Erotic Intelligence – by Alexandra Katehakis and Tom Bliss
- Boundaries: How to Recognize and Set Healthy Boundaries – by Anne Katherine, M.A.
- The Elusive Orgasm: A Woman’s Guide to Why She Can’t and How She Can Orgasm – Vivenne Cass, Ph.D.
- The Betrayal Bond: Breaking Free of Exploitative Relationships – by Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction – by Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Mending a Shattered Heart: A Guide for Partners of Sex Addicts – by Stefanie Carnes
- Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love – by Pia Mellody
- Ready to Heal: Breaking Free of Addictive Relationships – by Kelly McDaniel
- Its Not You, Its What Happened to You – by Christine Courtois, Ph.D.
- Dark Night of the Soul – by St. John of the Cross
- The Alchemist – by Paolo Coehlo
- The Great Divorce – by C.S. Lewis
Mental Health Resources:
- A Home Within – http://ahomewithin.org
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – https://www.afsp.org
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America – http://www.adaa.org
- Depression and Bipolar SUpport Alliance – http://www.dbsalliance.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home
- EMDR International Association – http://www.emdria.org
- International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals – http://www.iitap.com
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential) – http://www.thehotline.org
- National Institute of Mental Health – http://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN) – https://www.rainn.org
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/co-occurring-disorders/ptsd/
- Alcoholics Anonymous – http://www.aa.org
- Narcotics Anonymous – http://www.na.org
- Sex Addicts Anonymous – https://saa-recovery.org
- Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous – http://slaalosangeles.org
- Gamblers Anonymous – http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
- Overeaters Anonymous – http://www.oa.org
- Debtors Anonymous – http://www.debtorsanonymous.org
- Against the Stream – http://www.againstthestream.org
- Smart Recovery – http://www.smartrecovery.org
- Under earners Anonymous – http://underearnersanonymous.org
- Workaholics Anonymous – http://www.workaholics-anonymous.org
- Eating Disorders Anonymous – http://www.eatingdisordersanonymous.org/index.htm
- Survivors of Incest Anonymous – http://www.siawso.org
- Al-Anon – http://al-anon.org
- S-Anon – https://www.sanon.org
- COSA – http://www.cosa-recovery.org
- Codependents Anonymous – http://coda.org
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites.